Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Energy. Reiki is not a religion and does not require a belief system. Reiki is not a replacement for traditional medical treatments. You should always see your Veterinarian for any questions you may have regarding your pet’s health.
Our pets bring so much love to our lives. By offering them the healing of Reiki, we can give something back to them for all that they have given to us. Animals are very open to the healing energy of Reiki.
Using Reiki with them has the following benefits:
- Reduces stress, relieves pain
- Reiki loosens up blocked energy and promotes a state of total relaxation.
- Reiki accelerates the body’s ability to heal physical ailments.
- Most people and animals experience Reiki treatments very nurturing & relaxing.
- Health Maintenance: series of four treatments on consecutive days, followed by once a week or every other week until recovery.
- Recovery from illness/injury: daily treatment on consecutive days, followed by once a week or as needed for maintenance.